In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wow, It's almost been a whole year!

I can't believe how quickly this year went by. My intentions were to continue writing here on a regular basis however "life" got in the way and I went on a creative mental block for months!! Now I've been itching to get creative again for the last several months.

I actually have a lot of projects started, I just need to find the time to complete them all.

For example I made some more Halloween cards but I want to make more to share with some monsters in my life and I would like to write some more how to's on some candy figures I created.


eyes floating in the air with bats

      
eyes peering through bars and webs



 


                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!