In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Creating with McDonalds Ice Cream Cones

Warm weather sometimes gets to my brain. Well, at least that's the excuse I use for some of my sudden impulses or as my kids would say, my "strangeness".

Occassionally one of those spur of the moment impulses are actually fun and enjoyable to others besides myself.  For instance after going through McDonald's drive-thru to purchase ice cream cones, a creative side emerged and we began sculping images into our ice cream cones using just our tongues. 

Not only is this challenging of who can create the better image but it's also teaching my kids to be creative by thinking outside the box. 






Who knows this may be one of the things that my kids will pass on to their kids or perhaps become fond memories for them having strange, oops I mean, quality time with me.



sharing this link with:

Friday Link Party
Weekly Creative Link Party
Strut Your Stuff Link Party
Weekend Wrap-Up Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!