In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sketch challenge Inspiration

I was inspired by:


A Sketch Challenge
at http://www.papercraftcrew.com

                                                 



Even though this site would love if you use stampin' up products, which I didn't, I will enter these cards into this sketch challenge.

This sketch was really fun to work with and it's possibilities are limitless.


This particular card was made with: cricket present, ribbon, heart stickers, I even used the deco scissors around the edges of card and for the center rectangle pieces

This colorful card was made with a couple of different elements. The center floral design was in embossed using the cuddle bug and sprinkled with Martha Stewart's flock. Artificial flower rests beneath the fabric butterfly.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystie, Such bright happy cards! i love them both:-) The lovely present and cute heart and your deco scissors cuts on the first and the lovely embossing and laugh greeting on the second. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! (P.S can you please help us leave comments by turning off your word verification, thanks :-) )

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!