In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Awesome gifts kids can make for Mother's Day

With Mothers Day right around the bend I can't help but look at all the links I see for tutorials to make a gift for Mom!

I have spotted so many that grabbed my attention, I want to make them all!

Did you know Hallmark has card contests all the time? Well while I was over on their site I also discovered that they have some really cute craft projects that kids can make to give as a Mother's Day gift!     You can find the flower crafts shown below there.






Aren't the above corsages and pins awesome?

What mother doesn't appreciate pictures? The bottle cap craft below is definitely a smile maker!


Find instructions here

On the same site this necklace caught my eye. It seems real simple yet looks so sweet! Great craft for a child to make.

Blossoming Button

Another fabulous gift the kids can make for Mom is a set of framed handprints.
With the handprints all using coordinating papers, it makes such a nice collection of wall art. Either use the link shown in the picture or go to modpodgerocks blog to see how you can make (I mean, the kids) can make their own!


For the Mom who is a chocoholic how about this awesome flower pot that is created using mini Hershey chocolates and a Mini Reese's Peanut Buttercup.



Well I am being summoned to help with homework! I will be back!

This post is being shared with:
It's a Party - a creative princess

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the other day! I don't know why, but I can't see your photos. They're all blue boxes with question marks. ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jane for letting me know, I will work on this.

      Delete
  2. Cute sounding idea. Like Jane {above}, I can't see the pictures either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Shannah, I hope to fix this soon.

      Delete
  3. Great ideas. Love the chocolate flower pot. Might just have to make that for my mom and mom in law. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mothers day projects! Thanks for your comment and I'm following you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!