In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White and Blue Card

This card is displaying a scripture verse that was provided by Word Art Wednesday Blog last week. Due to the fact that their challenge this week is 'anything goes' I will link this card up as well as the one in my last post.

The card front is made up of different designs from embossing templates. I purchased these templates quite sometime ago made by Darice. They came in a set of three. They're designed for borders. What they are not designed for is: the Cuttlebug. 

Well, one of my favorite sayings is, " when there is a will, there is a way". The combination of using the A and C boards with the templates in between I also needed 5 sheets of card stock to make it nice and snug to ensure the embossing effects. I'm sure this has been done before and I am not alone on this :)

 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." 
Galatians 5:1



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!