In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Friday, July 4, 2014

Fast and easy 4th of July wreath


Last Minute Annie is my second name! A good example of that is  well, I just put this up on my front door a few minutes ago!

This wreath base is a grapevine wreath that has been decorated & un-decorated more times than I remember. 

The process was super quick and easy for this patriotic theme.

As I wrapped the burlap around the wreath, simply hold the artificial flowers in place and continue wrapping the burlap over the stems. Pull material nice and snug to hold flowers in position.

Strips of lace were tied onto the left side leaving the ends dangling over the sides.

Lastly, pop some flower heads off their stems and secure them over the lace using a hot glue gun.

In less than 20 minutes your front door will display a festive wreath that is quite unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!