In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Thursday, November 14, 2013

Easy to make fall wreath


Are you in search of ideas to make a wreath for your front door that is simple to do, easy on the wallet and worthy of compliments?

If so, you have hit the jackpot! This wreath was inspired by one that was sighted on Pinterest not long ago. 

Only four items were needed to make this festive decoration. 

A wreath (this particular one used to be a 4th of July wreath)
Indian corn (2 bunches)
Flannel scraps (fall colored fabric)
Hot glue gun

                                            
                                         


                                              
Strips of fabric were tied sporadically onto the wreath in about 5 places. The fabric acted as an embellishment that added a little touch of color adding to the beauty of the wreath!


Please feel free to leave comments and/or become a follower, it would make my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!