In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Friday, May 18, 2012

Spending Time Writing

I have been trying to get back on track with writing. I enjoy writing articles on crafting, scrapbooking, recycling projects, holidays, and celebration ideas. Poetry is also one of my favorite styles of writing. What I love most about where I submit my work to is that the articles go through a rating system. It is so rewarding when you write an article to a topic that already has 10 or more submissions and an article places in the top 3 spot!!
Of course, that doesn't always happen!
It would be nice if it did!
They say the more you write the better of a writer you become so . . .
 perhaps one day that will be possible.
The site is Helium.com and it is filled with articles of valuable information!

Here are some links to some of my recent works: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!