In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Decorations for a Bridal Shower

Well it's really been a long time since I posted. I have been thinking about this blog and wanting to make the time to add more posts.  I see the last posting was a DIY Garland made from heart doilies.

I'm not sure if I explained why I made the heart garland or not, however, I made them to be part of shower decorations for one of my kids weddings. The worst part of it all was that the wall that was dedicated to the decorations was made of such a hard material that pushpins cannot even go through.

So needless to say the way I planned for the decorations to go up on the wall, Was a no go.  The decorations I made had to be arranged so that they could suspend from the hinges in this metal "wall".  Instead of the decorations being a grouping they actually had to be spread so far apart that it was disappointing to me and did not do the decorations justice.


Here are pictures of all the decorations I made.  One of my sisters made the tree that was stamped with all the fingerprints of the guests.

 



  


 

Even though I didn't care for the way the decorations had to be positioned, I must say they were better than any thing they were selling in the party store for this theme. 


This post is being shared with the following Linky parties:


1 comment:

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!