In this little corner of the world I get lost in creativity; a craft project, an article or just in thought.


Wednesday, April 17, 2013


I truly love and get so inspired by card challenges!

Every week the blog Inspired By puts on an awesome challenge!

The picture below is the inspiration to create your masterpiece.


I came up with this card which due to taking the picture with my web cam the words that were computer generated came out backwards.  

Next to each of the 3d flowers is a word saying:  Sassy You

Where the words are - they represent the pillows in the picture.


I just happened to find a blog that is having a challenge for making something using at least 2 or 3 buttons, bingo, I am entering this card!

The name of the blog is: Clear It Out
I am happy to have found the blog and hope to join future challenges too, perhaps you'll join me?

1 comment:

  1. Great card Krystle. I just joined your follow button on bloglovin. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile when comments are left. I know others love comments as much as I do, so I always like to return the favor!